This Washer/Dryer Side Venting Kit allows heat exhaust to safely vent from your combination appliance during the drying cycle. The assembly includes (1) straight duct, (2) hose clamps with screws, (1) mounting screw and (1) clip. This is a universal part that can be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. Replacing this accessory will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the appliance and novice repair experience. You must unplug the washer/dryer system or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Also make sure you turn off your hot and cold water supplies.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Accessories
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Package contains (1) Washer/Dryer Side Venting Kit
- Tools Needed: Phillips-head screwdriver
- 30-Day Return Policy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.