A refrigerator and freezer all in one, this professionally styled model packs the best features of your primary refrigerator into one compact undercounter footprint.
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator stores (72) 12-oz cans
- Self-closing 1 cu. ft. freezer can store 12 pints of ice cream
- Models with crescent ice maker produces up to 7 lbs of ice in 24 hours and ice bucket stores 13 lbs of ice
- Also includes (2) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable FreshFlo steel shelves and (1) full width fixed position shelf
- MaxStore smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout the cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls ensure precise refrigeration temperature management from 34°F to 42°F and freezer temperature between 0° F and 5° F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout
- Features easy-to-use settings and helpful alerts
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater style display lighting gently brightens when door is open and dims to off when closed
- Professional styling: robust full-length handle and stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||Dual Color White or Blue LED
|Number Of Zones
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Refrigerator: 34°F to 42°F, Freezer: 0°F to 5°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.