This workhorse offers maximum storage capacity within easy reach. Store as many as 108 cans and organize contents with convenient quick-grip dividers. Durably constructed of stainless steel with professional-style accents or available in a panel-ready option for a truly integrated installation.
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity stores up to (108) 12-oz cans in two large-capacity smooth-glide drawers
- Adjustable divider included in both drawers to keep contents from sliding or falling over when drawer opens
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 33°F to 70° F
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens as door is opened and dims to off when closed
- Interior durably constructed from stainless steel, the most hygienic, easy-to-clean and stain-resistant of materials
- Professional stainless steel accents
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Interior Cabinet Color
||White and Blue LED
||23.875" W x 23.875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||33°F to 70°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.