This fashionable refrigerator from Danby is ideal for all types of households as it offers 7.3 cubic feet (206 litres) of cooling space for your kitchen, dormitory or rec room. Maintenance is as easy as can be with the convenient defrost system and finding your favourite beverages is a breeze due to the tall bottle storage in the door. This chic unit features easy-to-use mechanical controls. There are three adjustable glass refrigerator shelves and one adjustable/removable wire freezer shelf to provide maximum and versatile storage space. Your vegetables will be kept cool and easy to find in the crisper with glass cover. Left-handed or right-handed opening is your choice with the reversible door hinge and this sturdy refrigerator can be installed flush against a wall with its smooth back design. Theres also a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Apartment size 7.3 cu. ft. capacity top mount refrigerator
- Simple dial thermostat sets fridge temperature between 32F and 42F and the freezer temperature between 0F and -18F
- Black cabinet with matching worktop and door handles
- Low maintenance refrigerator will defrost automatically and the freezer requires manual defrosting
- Refrigerator offers 3 adjustable, slide-out glass shelves, one transparent vegetable crisper, four clear door shelves and storage for gallon bottles
- Interior light
- Freezer compartment includes one wire shelf
- Includes two front mount adjustable leveling legs and two castors mounted at the back allow for easy positioning
- Reversible door for left or right hand swing depending on the location
- Includes 6' power cord
- At 24" wide and under 56" tall this unit fits through most tight doorways and can be navigated down a narrow staircase. At 124lbs two adults can easily manage this fridge
Energy Star Rated:
7.3 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.