The newly designed Danby Health counter-top compact refrigerator. Built with commercial grade components and loaded with powerful features, Danby Health combines innovative technology, energy efficiency and proven reliability demanded by Medical and Clinical facilities.
- Temperature Stability engineered to maintain a steady range 2 - 8 degrees centigrade
- Internal forced-air fan ensures even cooling from top to bottom
- External digital display makes it easy to monitor the internal refrigerator temperature
- High/Low alarm sounds alert if temperature rises or falls out of the set range
- Built-in USB port for downloading stored temperature data
- Keyed door lock adds another layer to material security
- Flat door liner conforms to guidelines contributing to stable conditions for commercial products
- Hospital grade Green Dot power cord
- 1 full and 1 half width wire shelf promotes free air flow
- Interior LED lighting
- Integrated temperature logger internally stores refrigerator readings for a simple and reliable solution to temperature monitoring
Energy Star Rated:
1.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.