36" Professional Series range - Electric oven - 5 induction burners - Red
- 5 Induction zones with up to 3700W
- Counter Depth design allows ranges to sit flush with cabinetry for seemless installation
- Maintop with 5 latest generation extra-large induction zones and bridging of the right-side zones with up to 7400 W
- The induction cooktop uses electromagnetic coils beneath the smooth ceramic glass that transfers energy directly to the cookware. It's fast and safe
- European Convection Oven
- Soft-close oven door with edge-to-edge tempered glass
- Elegant digital gauge for precise control of oven temperature during pre-heating and baking with integrated controls for the temperature probe
- 1" stainlesss steel backguard for sleek design and integration into any kitchen.
- Self-clean utilizes high temperatures to effectively eliminate tough stains and grime.
Offer Expires: 7/6/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2024
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of qualifying Bertazzoni Range. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2024.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.